So here are some pictures:

(when you walk in)
For those of you that have really good eye sight, you will see that there is a name on that brown blanket. My mom made that, along with many little cute things for our baby girl, and it's really beautiful.
So, the name that we are going to name our little girl is, Scarlett Anna Ritchie. We think it's the most perfect name for her. It's unique, pretty, strong, as she will be. Once we found it, we knew. Anna is my middle name, and was always one of our favourite names for a girl.
I decided to let everyone know, since we have decided on the name and now more and more people know and I did not want it to come out in any other way. Plus, we call Scarlett by her name around the house, so I just wanted to continue to call her by her name. Especially since she will be here so soon.
Here are some more pictures:
(the change table)
(the crib)
(canape and ottoman)
(her knitted precious things)
We have more pictures for those that are interested, just go to this facebook link:
Thanks you everyone for being there for me along this long road. Little Scarlett is almost home, and I cannot wait to meet her, have her home, and introduce you to her!
11 comments:
BEAUTIFUL, all of it. Her name, her room, her things. I love especially the little knitted gray hat with the black polka dot bow. The little soothers really touched me too. It must be so surreal how soon she'll be using it all.
It looks wonderful!!!!!
Wow Nat. I just saw your pictures on facebook and then quickly hopped over here. BEAUTIFUL nursery! Just stunning. Love the chandelier! And her name.....just absolutely perfect! Scarlett - I love it! Big hugs Mama - you are so close!
I love the name Scarlett and she will love the beautiful room.
That's a gorgeous name and a beautiful room! I'm soooooo happy for you!
Ronnie
Beautiful and Perfect - both nursery and name!!!
Love the light but neutral colors and you are right - it will last her until she is 15 when she will go GOTH and paint it all Black!! LOL
Love the name! - did you have Scarlett O'Hara in mind (Gone with the Wind)?
I know what you mean about the Goth time period. Well, we'll address that when it happens! LOL! Hey, I did it, all kids do it, it's bound to happen. haha
He really liked Charlette and then we saw Scarlett and it was her name! We didn't really have anyone or thing in mind. We think it suits her already!
Firat, I want to say congrats on you soon to be baby girl, Scarlett.
Second, thank you for the comment on my blog. It gave me a little more perspective.
I would love to correspond with you via email if that is okay. My email address is sbriggs@sjcme.edu.
I have a few questions for you. I hope to hear from you.
I can't believe I totally missed this post. The nursery is beautiful, very rich and regal looking....I just love love love the changetable. Where ever did you find it?
Oh and how can I forget her name! How absolutely beautiful! Do you know what it means?
Beautiful nursery...so much love went into that room! I remember finishing the nursery, and being as close as you guys are...such an exciting time. Best of luck with the next few weeks...time will just whip by and before you know it, she'll be here. Also love the name - very feminine yet has a lot of strength. Lovely.
Post a Comment